Used Vehicle Remarketing Specialist – BMW Norway
As one of Europe’s largest providers of specialist automotive expertise, AMS has around 100 employees in 30 markets. An opportunity has arisen in our BMW and MINI support team in Norway.
Is this for you?
You are highly organised, with a structured mind-set and a passion for optimising processes. Educated to degree level, you may already have some automotive remarketing experience, and have an interest in how a premium manufacturer remarkets used cars.
You’re a social team-player who collaborates within teams and contributes to the group, with a proactive and positive personality.
Living in Norway, and being a native language speaker, are essential. Daily contact with BMW and MINI Dealers will be required, so it is essential to be able to communicate enthusiastically and confidently, and, when necessary, speak and write in English with strong knowledge of MS Office.
You will be part of the Sales Department and report to Team Lead Sales Operation at BMW Norway, managing vehicle disposals and keep stock levels within agreed limits, while maximising residual values of BMW and MINI models in the local market.
Devising business development plans to deliver Remarketing objectives, you will optimise dealer used car sales and profitability. Your responsibilities will, among others, include:
- Implementing the BMW Remarketing Strategy
- Ensuring dealers engage with and optimise the BMW/MINI Remarketing channels
- Liaising with the BMW/MINI field team to keep them informed and engaged in used car retail operations.
A typical day
You will take responsibility for the regular processes which enable BMW’s fleet to be remarketed.
- Uploading BMW and MINI used car stock to established sales channels, including the Remarketing portal, ensuring that they have accurate descriptions and images
- Building a network of dealers and used car buyers, you will develop an understanding of their stock requirements
- Advising BMW on the optimum profile of stock for their own vehicles, your opinion will be sought on pricing and stock valuations, as well as maximising residual values and minimising over-age inventory
- Identifying and developing new channels using new technology and innovative sales methods to pilot new ideas, as well as the existing sales channels
- Optimising the supply chain management processes for vehicle hand-overs and collections, and providing regular vehicle value, forecasting and sales analysis reporting.
Salary and benefits
The very best candidate can expect to be well rewarded with a competitive salary.
Training and support
You will receive comprehensive training and ongoing support from the AMS team in the region.
Send us your CV (preferably in English) and let us know more about yourself,
and learn more about AMS at www.amsauto.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com