Used Car Remarketing Specialist – BMW Finland
As one of Europe’s largest providers of specialist automotive expertise, AMS has dozens of employees delivering services to clients across the region. An opportunity has arisen in our BMW and MINI support team in Finland.
Is this for you?
You are highly organised, with a structured mind-set and a passion for optimising processes. Educated to degree level, you may already have some automotive remarketing experience, and have an interest in how a premium manufacturer remarkets used cars.
Living in Finland and being a native language speaker is essential. Daily contact with BMW and MINI Dealers will be required, so it is essential to be able to communicate enthusiastically and confidently, and, when necessary, speak and write in English.
You will manage vehicle disposals and keep stock levels within agreed limits, maximising residual values of BMW and MINI models in the local market, as well as inspecting returned vehicles.
Your key responsibilities will include facilitating the sale of vehicle stocks, primarily through the BMW and MINI dealer networks, and developing additional sales channels.
A typical day
- You will take responsibility for the regular processes which enable BMW’s fleet to be remarketed, uploading BMW and MINI used car stock to established sales channels, including the Remarketing portal, ensuring that they have accurate descriptions and images
- Building a network of dealers and used car buyers, you will develop an understanding of their stock requirements, and will advise BMW on the optimum profile of stock for their own vehicles. Your opinion will be sought on pricing and stock valuations, as well as maximising
residual values and minimising over-age inventory, and you will provide regular vehicle value, forecasting and sales analysis reporting
- Develop new channels, using new technology and innovative sales methods to pilot new ideas.
- Optimise the supply chain management processes for vehicle hand-overs and collections
- You will need a sharp eye! In line with our return standards, even minor defects are recorded into the sales system so that our Dealers can arrange to prepare these vehicles to the class-leading standards of the BMW Premium Selection used car program
- Photograph every vehicle ready for sale through the various sales channels, including the dealer sales portal, ensuring that a consistent, high-quality premium presentation is achieved
- This is a crucial Remarketing role – working in a team, you are responsible for vehicle quality, and you will be the first person that fleet drivers will meet when collecting and returning their vehicles.
Salary and benefits
The very best candidate can expect to be well rewarded with a competitive salary.
Training and support
You will receive comprehensive training and ongoing support from the AMS team in the region.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com