As one of Europe’s largest providers of automotive expertise, AMS has around 100
specialists in 30 markets. We seek an additional Business Sales professional to join our
team in Sweden, helping our automotive client, BMW Group, sell more cars to business customers.
This is where you fit in
- You will be the key contact at BMW Group to help them increase sales to business users
- A ‘sales hunter’ with the ability to present and negotiate at all levels, you need a clear understanding of how to sell to business customers and build long-term sales relationships – previous automotive experience, particularly in the premium segment, would be an advantage
- Being highly organised, sales driven and target focused, you will be an expert in identifying prospects and the techniques that increase sales results.
Have you got what it takes?
- You will generate business sales, using your selling and presentation skills to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved
- You will identify new business and prospect for new customers to create a business sales pipeline – a good understanding of Customer Relationship Management is essential
- You will visit customers and, as the face of the brand, present the BMW vehicle range, aftersales services and financial products which businesses require
- Using analysis and reporting sales activity, you will be able to assess priorities and achieve sales targets, and to share best practice throughout the Dealer network
- With a good understanding of the automotive market, particularly premium brands and products, you will be at the cutting edge of delivering sales of leading mobility solutions to business customers.
- You will need to demonstrate a passion to achieve sales success.
Are you ready to join us?
You must live within commuting distance of Stockholm and be able to travel to customers across the country. You will live in Sweden, and be able to speak and write both Swedish and English.
Salary will depend on your experience – the very best candidate can expect to be well rewarded. We want to help you develop your skills, and you will receive comprehensive training and ongoing support from our global automotive specialists. We operate a knowledge transfer program so support and solutions will be immediately available to you.
Our challenge to you:
We love working with talented people – tell us how you’ll help our client sell more cars.
Send your CV and motivation letter in English and to email@example.com.
Alternatively, call us on +44 (0) 1628 667668 to start the conversation.
Learn more about AMS at www.amsauto.com #AutomotiveExpertise