As one of Europe’s largest providers of automotive expertise, AMS has around 100 specialists in 30 markets. We are looking for a Business Sales Specialist to join our team in Belgium helping our client, Groupe PSA, sell its vehicles to corporate and fleet customers.
Where you fit in?
- Representing our market-leading automotive client across their full range of vehicle brands, you are the key account manager for light commercial vehicles (LCVs) across the Groupe PSA brands – Peugeot, Citroën, DS and Opel.
- With a proven ability to present and negotiate at all levels, you will identify and respond to customers’ requirements, building future sales opportunities.
- Answering requests for product tests, you will represent the Groupe PSA brands and present their range of products to customers and at Fleet events.
- The customer database will be your responsibility, and you will oversee the appointment process and the submission of tender and bid documents to win new business.
Have you got what it takes?
- You must be well organised, know how to find new customers, get appointments, plan meetings and present products or services to business decision-makers.
- You will build relationships with corporate customers, answer questions and provide product details, including Used Vehicles, as they consider their mobility requirements.
- You will learn the specification of Groupe PSA products, with a particular focus on commercial vehicles, CO 2 bands, taxation classes, financial and aftersales products – a new range of electrified vehicles offers new opportunities to the Groupe PSA brands.
- Vehicles and services are delivered through Groupe PSA Dealers, so you will work closely with the network as they deliver the services for which you have successfully tendered.
- You are curious, rigorous and resourceful, with an entrepreneurial sense for business.
You will need to demonstrate a passion for service excellence and the ability to build long-term business relationships.
Are you ready to join us?
To apply, you must speak fluent Flemish/Dutch and French, as well as good English, live in Belgium and be able to travel across BeLux, including to the Brussels office. You will also be comfortable working with Microsoft, and have experience with database systems.
Depending on your experience, in either automotive or other commercial key account management, you can expect a competitive salary and a company vehicle. You’ll receive training and support from both AMS and Groupe PSA that will help develop your career.
Our challenge to you
We love working with talented people – tell us how you’ll help our client sell more commercial vehicles to corporate customers and we promise you a warm welcome.
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call us on +44 (0) 1628 667668 to start the conversation
Learn more about AMS at www.amsauto.com #AutomotiveExpertise
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com